Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Carrots Please

Kyle has liked everything we have given him so far. I think we have found one thing that he does not like...carrots. We have tired to give him some one day and then wait a few days and tried again. Nope! I even sent it to Aunt Erica's and BB could not get him to eat any. It looked like he was wearing most of it :)
This past weekend he tried peas for the first time and he loved them. So I thought I would try mixing the two together and this is what happened.



In case you did not hear me say it 5 million times, I was feeding him peas and carrots. UG!


Anyways... how cute!

4 comments:

emily said...

Ahhhhh, so freaking adorable!

Stephanie said...

That is too funny!!! I really haven't found much that Abby doesn't like!

barbie said...

how cute? way cute!

Anonymous said...

He wants a Christmas cookie!