Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


It is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. It seemed like it would never get here. I was so excited for Kyle's first Christmas. I had the same excitement I felt when I was young. I know that he will not remember this Christmas but was so much fun to watch him try to open his presents and explore his new toys.

On Christmas Eve we celebrated with my parents, Uncle Todd and Aunt Heather. Kyle's favorite gift was a caterpillar that had a string to pull it with. He loved the string! (his drool covered shirt says Santa is my Homeboy! WURD!)

Dad got us some really cool free T-shirts! Brian and I can't wait to wear our BET shirts!!

The men enjoying some Cockburn after opening gifts.


Then we were off to the Krajniks for some more celebrating!

Our little angel!

The grandkids all got these cute PJ's with personalized butt flaps.

Kyle was up very late on Christmas Eve, we did not get home until after 10:00. Two hours past his bedtime. He went right to sleep but did not stay asleep. I think he was excited about Santa.

Christmas morning we were up at 7:00 and Kyle had gifts under the tree from Santa!
After opening our Santa gifts were were back on the road to my parents house to visit for a few minutes with Aunt Heather and Uncle Todd before they head back to NJ.

Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Kyle was tired from his busy morning so he took a nap right when he got there. While Kyle was napping we had breakfast and opened gifts. We also watched the dogs go nuts. Here is a picture of our dog under the tree trying to "play" with peanut. Cole loved to sit under the tree. He is a strange dog.

After his nap Kyle was ready to open more gifts.

After a busy afternoon we were all ready to take a nap. So we headed home hoping to get a nap in. Well some of us did not want to nap...

Kyle after taking a 15 minute nap was ready to go. He was too excited about all his new gifts.

After our very short nap time we went to GG's house for dinner.
During this busy day Brian was not feeling well and by the end of the night had a fever and was ready for bed. So we headed back home. Kyle went right to bed and thankfully staying asleep until 7:30a.m.

After breakfast Kyle wanted to play with all his new toys.


Now where am I going to put all these toys????? And Yes most of these toys make annoying sounds or sing annoying songs.

I could not put pictures of all of Kyle's Christmas outfits on here but he had 5 outfits on during the Christmas celebration.

We had a great Christmas and even though we were very busy we loved spending time with our families.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It truly was a Merry Christmas! It was great to have everyone here!

emily said...

Merry Christmas! We had a grea time with you guys.

barbie said...

That sounds exhausting!