Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mission Beerpossible

I received a cry for help in my email yesterday.
The desperate sender was becoming another victim of the blizzard... a victim of boredom. This sender had actually done the unthinkable for a bachelor out of his bored state, he vacuumed his house!! Kyle decided something needed to be done to help this person.

The mission....
Deliver the contents of this box to the blizzard victim.





Kyle was prepared to help with his yellow shovel.


It was a dangerous mission but he accepted.




The mission was a success.
Kyle got to visit with Uncle Bryan (making GG very jealous).
Brian got to enjoy a beer and I got to visit with my uncle.




Kyle would also like me to report that he has retired from the beer delivery business. Not lucrative enough for him since he can't drink it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Because of Kyle's heroic efforts on my behalf I am confident that I will be able to weather the storm.
Thank you, Kyle

Nana said...

Are you sure Kyle didn't get into the beer on the way over? He looks a bit tipsy in the picture with Bryan.