Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Need My Privacy!

Recently Kyle has started to need some privacy when he is going poop. We started catching him hiding under the table or behind the curtain and then we would smell it when he came back to us and we figured out what he was doing. Sometimes he stands there and sometimes he squats. Now it is getting more obvious, like this morning we were playing and he tooted twice and took off running to hide under the table for a few minutes to finish his business. When he is finished he comes back to doing what he was doing before (making no indication of a needed diaper change). I then say to him "do you need a new diaper?" and he takes off towards the steps to go get a new diaper. I don't think we are near ready for potty training but at least he knows he needs to do this business in private.

I caught him while we on vacation getting some privacy. (I know it is strange that I took a picture and I am talking about him pooping in private, but it is so cute).


2 comments:

Nana said...

We all need our privacy!

Erica said...

Awesome! I think he is ready for potty training! Come on, bringing you a diaper?! Too smart!