Friday, July 17, 2009

The Zoo Times Two

Kyle had a busy social calender this week that included two trips to the zoo. On Monday we went to the zoo with Stephanie and Abby.


Kyle and Abby got to feed giraffes. (Well really their mommies did while being held). It was so cool. Here we are feeding Angel.



On Tuesday Kyle and I went to the zoo with Carolyn and Yoni. Kyle was just not having a good day and it was soon discovered that he was having an allergic reaction to his amoxicillin. I realized this after he had a second screaming fit and had hives on his face and arms. Poor baby!

After a quick call to the doctor and getting some benadryll from Carolyn (she is a very prepared mommy). We were off to have a better day.




Kyle is showing more of a reaction to the animals. He will look very carefully at them and sometimes point.

Spending the day at the zoo has been such a fun thing for Kyle and I to do this summer. I am sure we will be taking several more trips before our membership expires.

No comments: