We have heard that you are not to trespass on the island. But we never saw anything posted telling us to stay off.
Kyle seemed to tolerate this boat trip more than his first. Once the boats were anchored and it was time to swim and play on the beach without his life vest he was a much happier little guy. He is still not sure about the sand. When he was on the beach he would only move his upper body. I don't think he knows he can walk in the sand yet. He had fun collecting rocks and shells and putting them in his cups.
It was a great time and I am sure we will be meeting up again many times over the summer.
4 comments:
I wish we could have stayed longer. What a fun time having everyone together!
HAHA! Love the pics with the signage.
-m
How was the clamming?
I would like to go on record as stating that there was absolutely no signage prohibiting sandwich- eating!
Post a Comment