Dear Kyle,
On this day a year ago you came into this world and changed my world forever. My life purpose changed. From that day on I was your Mommy! I could never have dreamed what was ahead for me after you were born. The emotions, the tears, the happiness, the joy, the smiles, the laughs and the LOVE.
Each morning I wake up thinking of your smile and your laugh. I look forward to seeing what new thing you will learn that day. What you will figure out and what will make you laugh. And to see how much you have changed and grown.
What you have accomplished and done in the last year is amazing. I just can't imagine what you will do in the next year.
I could go on and on about what you mean to me and how much this past year has meant to me. But what is most important is you know that I love you very much and this past year has been the absolute best.
Remember as you are off exploring your new world remember I am always here for a hug, a kiss or a cuddle.
I love you.
Mommy
5/15/09
1 comment:
Cindy,
You and Brian are incredible parents for Kyle. He's a very lucky baby. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful grandson!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment