Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

This was Kyle's first Halloween, he celebrated with no candy but with lots of costumes. I don't think he cared too much for the dressing up part, what he really wanted was candy. We did not take him trick or treating this year. Maybe next year.

Here are a few pictures of the many costumes Kyle had this Halloween.

His pumpkin outfit.


Here he is modeling his pea pod costume.
I think he is wondering what is going on.


His lion costume.



Kyle posing after a long day of costume changes with his pumpkin.


I wonder what he will be next year for Halloween????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't decide on just one? :)

Stephanie said...

dear goodness he had a lot of coustumes! i like the lion one the best. i am slacking on the posts!!!! have a good day! i will see you later!