Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Are Rollin'

Today I was in the kitchen cleaning a pair of poopie PJ's and Brian said "HE DID IT!!" I came in the dinning room and Kyle had ROLLED OVER!!! So mommy missed the first time because she was cleaning up poop!
I had to see if he would do it again... and he did several more times. The first couple of times he would have a face of surprise, but after mommy and daddy put him on his belly to see if he would do it again (several times), he had a look of "what is the big deal mommy and daddy!"



3 comments:

emily said...

YAY Kyle! Now mommy and daddy, start baby proofing your house! Next thing you know you will find your kid's head stuck under the coffee table. It's not a pretty site.

Anonymous said...

Yipee! I'm so proud!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that is so great! Kyle is starting to beccme a big boy now!!! That is great that you got a video of him doing that!!!