Today I had off work and that meant a day home with Kyle. Today reminded me how much I loved this summer staying home all day with Kyle. We had so much fun just hanging out.
We both got to sleep in a few hours and then had some oatmeal for breakfast (he is still not sure about that one). We played and then it was nap time. He took an hour nap in his crib! That is an improvement from this summer. I took this time to clean out his dresser and his closet to put away clothes that no longer fit him. I just could not believe how small he was and I was so sad to see some of my favorite outfits being packed away.
Then it was lunch time and more play time. He is laughing and smiling so much now. I just love to try and make him laugh. Now we are taking our afternoon nap. When he wakes up it will be time to eat and more play time!
Cole was a good dog today, we had some rough days during the summer but he has improved. Other than following me everywhere around the house he has just been napping all day.
I still wish I could stay home, but since I can't... I don't think I would want the situation to be any different. I love my job and I love Kyle's babysitter.
I am so excited to have another day off work next week and I am looking forward to spending the day with Kyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment