For the last couple of days I have been feeling very stressed and anxious due to a combination of things. So as part of my way of feeling less anxious and less stressed I am going to list 10 things that make me happy.
10 Things that Make me Happy (in no particular order)
1. My husband who loves me even when I get emotional and crazy. I love him!
2. My baby.
3. My family.
4. Reading a really good book.
5. Hanging out with my friends.
6. Going for a walk with my family.
(mind you as I am typing this one of my big stresses, Cole is trying to get my hairbrush off the dresser to eat it and I had to pause to scold him) back to less stressful things.....
7. Seeing my students succeed at something no one thought hey could do.
8. Eating (which seems to increase when I am stressed).
9. Shopping.
10. Taking an afternoon nap.
I hope in the next few days I get to experience some of these things and start to feel less stressed.
1 comment:
I find that clam digging is a good stress reliever...
Post a Comment